The main points of the job requirements and areas of activity of the future candidate are as follows:
- Scheduling and nomination on transmission, distribution, storage, and virtual trading point (PVT);
- Capacity booking and negotiation on transmission, distribution, storage level;
- Short and mid-term sales and purchase activities on PVT, spot/future markets on BRM and OPCOM platforms;
- Portfolio analysis on actual customer base, forecast and check on supplied volumes and consumptions at final delivery points (PoD);
- Contractual and regulatory framework management on transportation, distribution and storage;
- Support on CRM and management system development related to logistic activities;
- Strategic projects engagement targeting internal process optimization;
- Co-operation and coordination with other corporate functions (Trading, Back Office, Finance) both at local and Group level.
- 1-3 years experience in the gas industry;
- Technical/economic/trade college or university degree;
- Fluent English, Italian a plus;
- Comprehensive knowledge of energy industry and regulatory system;
- Analytical thinking and business approach;
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills.